Meet The Man With Half a Head (Photos)

Forum 9 years ago

Meet The Man With Half a Head (Photos)

A police report about the incident involving this man quite literally describes him with the exact words, “half a head.”

Carlos ‘Halfy’ Rodriguez, who also goes by the name Sosa, lost a large portion of his brain and skull in a crash after flying through his car’s windscreen and landing head-first on the road.

In a new video he has used his appearance and story to warn others not to drink and take drugs.
Doctors were forced to cut away large amounts of flesh and bone to help him survive and he has since been able to continue his life in Miami, Florida.

‘I was barred out on drugs. I was driving and I hit a pole and flew out the front window and landed on my head,‘ he said in a message on You Tube.
Showing his head to camera he added:
‘And this is how the old boy has come out. That is why it is not good drinking and driving or drugness (sic) and driving. It is no good kids.’ […]

‘I was with a cousin and a friend stole the car, there was a near-fatal car accident. As the speed was too fast we lost control of the car and crashed,‘ he said.

Unfortunately, Mr Sosa is back into his drug and alcohol lifestyle. Friend claim that he is worse now
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 19 hours ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 20 hours ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 22 hours ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 22 hours ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident