Monaco Looks Good On Me - DJ Cuppy Says As She Shows Off Her Father's Aston Martin (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Monaco Looks Good On Me - DJ Cuppy Says As She Shows Off Her Father's Aston Martin (Video)

Disc Jockey, Florence Otedola aka DJCuppy has flaunted her father's expensive Aston Martin in Monaco. 

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/23736545fb55a59c2deb63993d548044.jpg

Her father is billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola.

She also posted a short clip on her Instastory showing the interior of the luxury car with the initials F.O. inscribed on the seat.

The Oxford University student also took a quick spin in the car. 

"I told @FemiOtedola that my Uni Thesis would be MUCH better-written after I get some fresh air by way of a quick spin in his 715-horsepower Aston DBS Superleggera He agreed. LMAO." she captioned the video. 

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise
Forum | 20 hours ago

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 20 hours ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 1 day ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence

Andrew Garfield, Miles Teller Reportedly Being Eyed for Martin Scorsese’s Jesus Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Andrew Garfield, Miles Teller Reportedly Being Eyed for Martin Scorsese’s Jesus Movie