Are You The First Man To Be Dumped, Leave Me Alone - Nkechi Blessing Sunday Fires Back At Her Ex-boyfriend, David Falegan (Video)

3 days ago

Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday has issued a warning to her ex-lover, David Falegan.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/24c5582f1760c4e62ff93998f2d9215d.jpg

This comes after he claimed that she wears same panties for days. 

Nkechi who went live on Instagram, accused her ex-boyfriend of resorting to lies to tarnish her since he can no longer hold on to anything she did while they were dating.

The actress stated that she understands that he’s hurting because she dumped him after giving him a facelift socially, but he should let her go.

She also said God always makes a way in every battle and she will scale through this.

Nkechi also placed curses on her ex-boyfriend over the alleged lies, as she insisted that she doesn’t wear panties.

She further revealed that her mother is in the best position to explain why she doesn’t wear panties, but she’s no longer alive.

On what she does when menstruating, the actress said she uses tampons.

Watch the video below:

Related Forums
Biafra Will Be Achieved In Your Lifetime – IPOB Fires Back At Bala Mohammed
Forum

Biafra Will Be Achieved In Your Lifetime – IPOB Fires Back At Bala Mohammed

20 hours ago
You Wan Use Me For Ritual? – Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Random Stranger Sends Her N1m For Enjoyment
Forum

You Wan Use Me For Ritual? – Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Random Stranger Sends Her N1m For Enjoyment

22 hours ago
Haaland thanks BVB fans as he prepares for Man City move
Forum

Haaland thanks BVB fans as he prepares for Man City move

1 day ago
Ten Hag sees Rashford as key part of his Man Utd
Forum

Ten Hag sees Rashford as key part of his Man Utd

1 day ago