Blasphemy: El-Rufai Insulted Jesus But Didn't Get Killed By Christians — Reno Omokri

Forum 1 year ago

Blasphemy: El-Rufai Insulted Jesus But Didn't Get Killed By Christians — Reno Omokri

Former Presidential aide, Reno Omokri has called for the arrest of the culprits that lynched the female student in Sokoto for alleged blasphemy while stating that the Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El Rufai committed the same offence and nothing was done to him.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e4188323c1df2a0d0bca14a5a72373aa.jpeg
The victim simply identified as Deborah was a student of Shehu Shagari College of Education. She was attacked by fellow students for alleged blasphemy against Prophet Muhammad.

Mr Omokri alleged in a tweet on Thursday that El-Rufai insulted Jesus, but was not harmed by Christians.

“The gruesome killing of the female student, whose name I understand to be Deborah, in Sokoto on allegations of blaspheming Prophet Mohammed SAW must be investigated and the culprits must be severely punished,”
 he said.

“@Elrufai insulted Christ, but Christians didn’t kill him!”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0d64fb570b21ba3e4789cabd81eca043.jpeg

Deborah is reported to have blasphemed against Prophet Muhammad by describing a message about the prophet as “nonsense” on a WhatsApp group meant for academics.

According to a student who witnessed the incident, the female student was first evacuated to the security post of the school following threats to her safety.

But the mob pursued her to the security post and overpowered the personnel there.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 2 days ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals

Again, Ten Killed As Suspected Fulani Militias Attack Plateau Community
Forum | 3 days ago

Again, Ten Killed As Suspected Fulani Militias Attack Plateau Community

Why North, Southwest Will Continue To Control Political Power In Nigeria – Reno Omokri Says
Forum | 5 days ago

Why North, Southwest Will Continue To Control Political Power In Nigeria – Reno Omokri Says

Director Adanma Luke Ordered My Arrest After Escaping Accident That Killed Junior Pope – TC Virus
Forum | 5 days ago

Director Adanma Luke Ordered My Arrest After Escaping Accident That Killed Junior Pope – TC Virus