Deborah: There Are Good And Bad People In Every Religion. Face The Culprits, Not Their Region or Religion - Reno Omokri

Forum 1 year ago

Deborah: There Are Good And Bad People In Every Religion. Face The Culprits, Not Their Region or Religion - Reno Omokri

Reno Omokri has stated that all Muslims are not bad.

This follows the barbaric killing of a Christian girl, Deborah Samuel by religious mob inside the Shehu Shagari College of Education Sokoto.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/17526737d4c7e9f1bc5c68234ab9515c.jpg

She was gruesomely murdered by her colleagues who accused her of blasphemy.

In a post shared on his IG page, Reno posted the photo of the Fulani Islamic cleric who helped to save 262 Christians by hiding them in his mosque on June 23, 2018 in Plateau State, and wrote

''All of you saying Northern Muslims are bad and barbaric have forgotten that a Northern Fulani Muslim, Imam Abubakar Abdullahi, saved the lives of hundreds of Christians on June 23, 2018. There are good and bad people in every religion. Face the culprits, not their region or religion!

Deborah’s murder over alleged blasphemy is condemnable. However, do not get carried away. Mind your utterances. Let us blame the perpetrators, not Muslims and Northerners.''

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c8d23cf10131173261ec78f6bf5f0bc9.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 2 days ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 3 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament