Taaooma Reveals The Person Who Inspires Most Of Her Skits

Forum 1 year ago

Taaooma Reveals The Person Who Inspires Most Of Her Skits

Nigerian skit maker and comedian, Maryam Apaokaji aka Taaooma has shared insight into her life.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/dc79411a9a0826c5525db4c404e217d2.jpg

According to Taaooma, her mother inspires some of her skits.

She opened up during an interview with show host and actress, Nancy Isime.

In the interview published on Wednesday, Taaooma noted that she got ideas for her skits whenever she was around her mum.

When asked what or who inspires her skits, Taaooma answered, “My mum. Whenever I’m around her, she gives me -unknowingly- a lot of stories; a lot of things, yeah.”

She also added that she does get ideas from daily activities that happen around her too.

Taaooma further revealed that it would be difficult for her to act out a skit on stage because she had to play out up to seven or eight characters.

“It’s going to be difficult for me to act out a skit on stage because I’m like seven or eight characters. If I was this person where it’s differentiated, it’s going to be nice… I might but, right now, it’s not on my mind,” the comedienne said.

Taaooma, during the interview, also revealed that she didn’t know what she would have done if she hadn’t delved into comedy.

Speaking of her childhood ambitions, she said, “I wanted to be a doctor. Later, I changed it to a lawyer. I got to university and was offered Tourism, which I actually love. I do love it. It’s a good course. It’s good if you love adventure.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves
Forum | 9 hours ago

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 2 days ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers
Forum | 2 days ago

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City