Why Women In Nightlife Business Work Harder Than Male Colleagues — Socialite, Adeeko Speaks

Forum 1 year ago

Why Women In Nightlife Business Work Harder Than Male Colleagues — Socialite, Adeeko Speaks

Adenike Isi Adeeko, the Abuja socialite and hospitality expert, has said that female entrepreneurs work thrice harder than their male counterparts in the nightlife industry.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0ae956a236a00bcf7045326e224aaa12.jpeg

She identified negative social perception, cultural and religious misrepresentation, and financial constraints among others as some of the odds stacked against them.

Speaking to journalists on the sidelines of the maiden edition of Ibiza party held at Tiki Cultures Abuja, she said, “Few women are in the nightlife business because it is tasking mentally, financially, and there are so many odds stacked against us.

“Women have to work thrice as hard as men in the nightlife business to become successful.”

On why she chose to venture into nightlife business, Adeeko said: “First, I like to party. Secondly, I realised a few years ago that people in this city are not used to celebrating themed parties, I decided to fill that void and the people are loving it.”

While calling for more collaboration to enable women in the nightlife industry to overcome the challenges, the Abuja socialite said: “These parties are quite expensive to plan and execute. Having more collaborations will really take the financial stress off us (women) to be able create more theme parties.”

Vanguard reports that the Ibiza party was for house and amapiano music lovers to meet and have a great time together.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 1 day ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up
Forum | 1 day ago

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up

Banner Calling Out "Home Wrecker" With Her Face And Work Place On Display Is Spotted On The Roadside
Forum | 2 days ago

Banner Calling Out "Home Wrecker" With Her Face And Work Place On Display Is Spotted On The Roadside

What Will Happen If You Don’t Mind Your Business – Yemi Alade Slams Trolls
Forum | 4 days ago

What Will Happen If You Don’t Mind Your Business – Yemi Alade Slams Trolls