Video Of Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba, Removing APC Flag From His Office After Dumping Party

Forum 1 year ago

Video Of Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba, Removing APC Flag From His Office After Dumping Party

Adamu Garba, the presidential aspirant, has shared the moment, he removed the flag of the ruling All Progressives Congress from his office.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/973700855c96405d58f850cb5006010c.jpeg

Garba, who had earlier said that he had withdrawn from the presidential race after raising over N80 million from Nigerians, also said that he was bowing out of the APC.

He captioned the video, “We joined APC for the sake of Nigerians, now that all is not looking straight. We have to acknowledge that only Allah is the Guarantor and Grantor of Power and Authority. He never ever give up on the betterment of human, why should I ever.

"Trusting in Him, following His Guide, we bow out of APC honorably and in peace. The flag is now down.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara
Forum | 16 hours ago

NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 1 day ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders
Forum | 1 day ago

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders

Anti-Party: APC Speaks On Suspending El-Rufai
Forum | 2 days ago

Anti-Party: APC Speaks On Suspending El-Rufai