2023: “if You Need A Smart President, Saraki Is Arguably Nigeria’s Best – Amadi

Forum 1 year ago

2023: “if You Need A Smart President, Saraki Is Arguably Nigeria’s Best – Amadi

Sam Amadi, who is a policy analyst has described former Senate President, Bukola Saraki as one of the courageous 2023 presidential aspirants.

The former Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Chairman made the comment in continuation of his assessment of the hopefuls.

In a Facebook post, Amadi said Saraki could be Nigeria’s equivalent of France’s Emmanuel Macron in terms of style and presence.

He noted that if elections are held on social media, Saraki would be competing with former Vice President Atiku for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) ticket.

The lawyer added that Saraki is one of those who are very experienced for the job of President, recalling his 8 years as Kwara Governor and Governors Forum Chairman.

He later served in the Senate and became the Senate President in his second term in controversial circumstances that show shrewd, courageous and intelligent leadership.

“He outwitted Tinubu and (President) Buhari"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Why Nigeria Needs Parliamentary System Of Govt – Peter Obi
Forum | 2 days ago

Why Nigeria Needs Parliamentary System Of Govt – Peter Obi

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes

Top 10 Best Jason Statham Movies
Forum | 3 days ago

Top 10 Best Jason Statham Movies