BUHARI’S Govt Built On Corruption, I Will Become Nigeria’s Next President

Forum 1 year ago

BUHARI’S Govt Built On Corruption, I Will Become Nigeria’s Next President

BUHARI’S Govt built on Corruption, I am Running to become Nigeria’s next President-BENEDICTA Egbo, leading Nigerian born Professor of Education, Canada

…Governance is more than waving Umbrellas and Brooms, Nigeria is a beggar nation borrowing into bankruptcy, Ready to Fight for the Masses

*“Governance should involve good and principled leadership that is grounded in competency, patriotism and a vision for the common good. Instead, what we operate is a government of a few, for a few by a few”

*‘Nigerians should desist from recycling the current crop of politicians that have failed the country since independence’

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/69e1028dff01fd5538b4fa38cf1bbc40.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 3 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu
Forum | 3 hours ago

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 3 hours ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

I’m Only GOAT in Nigeria – Davido
Forum | 3 hours ago

I’m Only GOAT in Nigeria – Davido