Breaking !!! President Buhari Hosts Senator Kalu

Forum 1 year ago

Breaking !!! President Buhari Hosts Senator Kalu

The President,Muhammadu Buhari, Tuesday night, received in audience the Chief Whip of the 9th Senate and former Governor of Abia state ,Senator Orji Uzor Kalu at his official residence in the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Confirming the engagement with Mr.president,The Abia North Senator stated on his official social media handles explaining that his discussions with President Buhari centred on Political and National issues disclosing that he departed the Presidential Villa at 10:05pm.

Decked in white native attire and Red coloured hat, Kalu was captured beaming with smiles as he exchanged pleasantries with President Buhari as depicted in the photograph he posted. Kalu, also expressed his satisfaction with the outcome of the meeting.

The meeting, though not the first, is believed to be a continuation of previous engagements between the two party stalwarts. Senator Orji Kalu and President Buhari are also said to have maintained a relationship of over 30 years.

Taking to his Facebook page Orji kalu wrote; "Tonight, I was a guest to our dear President H.E Muhammadu Buhari .We had fruitful discussions bordering on national and internal party issues in some states.The President expressed gratitude in our discussion and I am happy with the outcome . I left him in high spirits at 10:05 pm.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 8 hours ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja

BREAKING: Protesters Besiege PDP Secretariat, Demand Wike’s Suspension
Forum | 4 days ago

BREAKING: Protesters Besiege PDP Secretariat, Demand Wike’s Suspension

BREAKING: Another Judge Halts Ganduje’s Suspension From APC
Forum | 5 days ago

BREAKING: Another Judge Halts Ganduje’s Suspension From APC

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 6 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)