Real Madrid coach Ancelotti talks Haaland, Liverpool and being an Aston Villa fan

Forum 1 year ago

Real Madrid coach Ancelotti talks Haaland, Liverpool and being an Aston Villa fan

Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti insists he has nothing to envy Manchester City for.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/250fb18fce0ac4d52a4f02f656f816c1.jpeg

It was announced yesterday that Erling Haaland would be leaving Borussia Dortmund for City at the end of the season.

Asked about the deal this morning, Ancelotti said: "I don't like to talk about this. He's a great player and it's a great club, but I'm sticking with my squad, which has made me enjoy another Champions League final."

Ancelotti was also about the prospect of signing Bosman pair Toni Rudiger (Chelsea) and Kylian Mbappe (PSG).

"After the final there will be time to talk about this. For now, is it to finish the season well.

"Talking about the market of the future is not correct, I don't want to. I want to talk about tomorrow's match (against Levante). Courtois, Vinicius, Benzema will return... It is the day to talk about this, not about 'alleged signings'."

Ancelotti was also asked about fellow Champions League finalists Liverpool winning at Aston Villa last night.

"As a fan that I am of Aston Villa and as an analyst I saw it, yes. I know Liverpool very well, because almost every year we meet twice. It happened at Napoli, the year after, friendlies... I think they also know me very well."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Why Liverpool lost 2-0 to Everton – Klopp
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Why Liverpool lost 2-0 to Everton – Klopp

EPL: John Terry predicts positions Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool will finish
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: John Terry predicts positions Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool will finish

Skales Replies Fan Who Advised Him to Drag Burna Boy
Forum | 2 days ago

Skales Replies Fan Who Advised Him to Drag Burna Boy