Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa

Forum 4 years ago

Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa

Pastor Giwa has lashed out at Pastors buying private jets who according to him, won't make heaven as they are working are not working for God but for themselves. The Senior Pastor of the Awaiting The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Gospel Church, who spoke on Friday, urged the affected Pastors to “carefully read Matthew chapter 19:16-27". Pastor Giwa who warned that Pastors buying private jets won’t make heaven, said in his statement; 

“The truth is that, they know they are buying jets to compete with one another. Our God is not a God of convenience, but a God of commitment. Jesus Christ did not teach us to be using jets to preach the gospel.

“Any pastor or religious leader who fails to do according to the teachings of Jesus Christ cannot make heaven, I am sure they know this.Also, I do not want to agree to the statement that we should not judge people. Leviticus 19:15 simply says, ‘ You shall do no injustice in judgment; you shall not be partial to the poor nor defer to the great, but you are to judge your neighbour fairly.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 3 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 1 day ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 2 days ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage