Actress Cossy Orjiakor Demands For Justice Years After She Was Accused Of Sl**ping With A Dog

Forum 1 year ago

Actress Cossy Orjiakor Demands For Justice Years After She Was Accused Of Sl**ping With A Dog

Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor has taken to her Instagram page to demand for justice many years after she was accused of sl**ping with a dog.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d8be639fcf248ffb9c495bf2fa4f3b4d.jpg

According to the rumour, she was also alleged to have gotten HIV from the incident.

As a result, her career in the Nollywood industry took a nosedive.

A journalist, Tunde Moshood had back in 2002 claimed that Cossy had s#xual relations with a dog.

Moshood, the then publisher of Enquirer Magazine, also released footage of the actress where she appeared to be intim#te with a dog, to back up his claim.

But, Cossy denied it saying she was acting in a movie and the scene was from the 2002 movie, Itohan, which tried to portray the precarious position of persons trafficked to other countries as s#x slaves.

Even the director refused to defend her, so the news became a viral topic.

Following recent viral video of a girl claiming that she slept with a dog and got paid millions, the actress renewed call for justice on her behalf.

She took to Instagram and wrote:

Sometimes a lifetime awards turns out to be a lifetime shame…..thats when Nigeria happens to you. Pls @nigerianpoliceforce @nigerianpoliceforcesc @nigerianpoliceacademywudil_ I reported this case years ago. But I was just a naive girl …a nobody . It was all over the news. Cossy Ojiako sl#pt with Dog and got hiv. My image .. Emotional trauma .. my career everything went down the drain. . I lost my sense of purpose. . Uptill date no justice .. no apologies.. Nothing. It’s really an insult to me when the Nigerian police went after the girl on TikTok that jokingly said she sl#pt with a dog. What about me that was in the magazine headline. Am I invisible.? ??. Pls Solve this case and punish who ever is found guilty. Either cossy the girl that supposedly sl#pt with dog or mr TUNDE MOSHOOD . Of the ENQUIRER magazine .who is now a politician in lagos state. The journalist that made millions from the Story that broke me . Pls my Instagram family help me tag the right police handle because I lost hope in the Nigerian justice system . . It still hurts. . I want justice. …Thank you

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 4 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 22 hours ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl
Forum | 22 hours ago

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 22 hours ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues