'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich!' - Bishop Oyedepo Says

Forum 5 years ago

'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich!' - Bishop Oyedepo Says

Founder and Senior Pastor of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, aka Winners’ Chapel, David Oyedepo has said that he has never received or shared any money from any government in Nigeria and that as a matter of fact, he is a ''dangerously wealthy man''.

Speaking at the opening session of Shiloh 2018, the annual gathering of the members of the church at its International Headquarters, Canaan Land, Ota in Ogun State, Oyedepo who has been named as one of the richest pastors in the world, said this while reacting to speculations that he receives kicks from unnamed government officials.

“I don’t share any booty from any government. I have a clear conscience. I am dangerously wealthy. I am rich, whatever I want, comes.
That’s what they call wealth,” the Bishop said.

While delivering his sermon titled “Heralding the Dominion Era of the Church,”, Oyedepo emphasized that the church is a powerful body in any nation and it can decide the fate of anyone or anything. According to him, the authority that enthroned the church was from heaven and not man-made.

“It is not something that we organise; it is by the hand of God. You can be upset, it won’t change anything,” he said

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide
Forum | 2 days ago

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide

EFCC Didn’t Breach Kogi High Court Order By Seeking Arrest Of Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello, Says Falana
Forum | 3 days ago

EFCC Didn’t Breach Kogi High Court Order By Seeking Arrest Of Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello, Says Falana

Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive
Forum | 3 days ago

Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive