Ilesanmi Ade-ademola Congratulates Newly Appointed Ekiti State COS & SSG

1 week ago

Ilesanmi Ade-Ademola Congratulates Newly Appointed Ekiti State COS & SSG

The leading aspirant for the House Of Representatives Ekiti Central Federal Constituency II, Ilesanmi Ade-Ademola in a press statement release congratulate
Mr. Tolu Ibitola and Mr. Foluso Daramola on their appointments on their new appointment

I wish to warmly congratulate Mr. Tolu Ibitola and Mr. Foluso Daramola on their appointments as the Chief of Staff and Secretary to the Ekiti State Government respectively.
Your appointment is a testament to your dedication and hard work towards the success of the John Kayode Fayemi led administration in Ekiti State and I want to sincerely appreciate Mr. Governor for deeming it fit to bestow these strategic responsibilities on the newly elected Chief of Staff and Secretary to the State Government.

It is my joy that we have come to realize that youths can do well to help any economy grow with the diverse knowledge, strength, and skill set at our disposal.

I sincerely hope that this appointment will usher in greater opportunities for young people to excel and show our prowess in governance and partisanship.

Finally, I appreciate the leadership of Ekiti State and our indefatigable Governor, His Excellency, Dr. John Kayode Fayemi for his trust and unflinching desire to see the growth of young people in governance. It is safe to emphasize that our governor is a man of trust and integrity and will do what's best for the people of Ekiti State.

Signed.
Ilesanmi Ade-Ademola (Brainbox)
Aspirant, Member House of Representatives
(Ekiti Central Federal Constituency II)

Related Forums
Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye
Forum

Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye

9 hours ago
Tinubu Did Not Visit Plateau State Because We Are For Amaechi: Gov Lalong
Forum

Tinubu Did Not Visit Plateau State Because We Are For Amaechi: Gov Lalong

2 days ago
Kano State Takes Tinubu
Forum

Kano State Takes Tinubu's Campaign Personal,turns Delegates Meeting Into Huge Ca

3 days ago
Yahoo Boy Reports Another Yahoo Boy Who Scammed His Russian Woman To Delta State Police Command Spokesperson
Forum

Yahoo Boy Reports Another Yahoo Boy Who Scammed His Russian Woman To Delta State Police Command Spokesperson

4 days ago