My Angel - Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife, Mary, As He Shares A Video Of Them Having Fun

Forum 1 year ago

My Angel - Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife, Mary, As He Shares A Video Of Them Having Fun

Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie shared an adorable video of him and his first wife, Mary, on Instagram.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a05babbe1613026265d1600cded96eed.jpeg

While it is unclear if this is a recent video, the actor however shared it days after he triggered mixed reactions by revealing that he married actress Judy Austin Moghalu as his second wife and also welcomed a child with her.

It came with the caption;

''Fun moment with my Angel.

CEO Extraordinaire @mayyuledochie''

Mary who expressed her disappointment with the news in the comment section of Yul Edochie’s post at the time, has since unfollowed him on Instagram.

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Inside Out 2 Cut a Shame Emotion Character: ‘It Was Not Fun to Watch’
Forum | 3 days ago

Inside Out 2 Cut a Shame Emotion Character: ‘It Was Not Fun to Watch’

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 3 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post
Forum | 3 days ago

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post