Actress Kemi Afolabi Recounts Robbery Attack

Forum 1 year ago

Actress Kemi Afolabi Recounts Robbery Attack

Popular Nollywood actress, Kemi Afolabi has recounted her horrible experience with armed robbers in January 2022.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/09528cbb35841c7c7a2c3c60ce0199a7.jpeg

The actress took to the Instagram section of her colleague Iyabo Ojo’s Instagram post on Tuesday to recollect how robbers broke her car window while sympathising with Iyabo’s friend who was recently attacked in Lagos.

Relieving her experience, the ailing actress pointed out that the robbers usually come out during traffic to steal from people.

She said: “Eh God o! This is rampant now. Small traffic ehh these guys come out from nowhere to start breaking your car glass to steal. Only God can save us in this country. Pele.”

In an Instagram post on January 5, Kemi narrated how she got injured during a robbery attack on her way back from a movie set.

According to the actress, the armed robbers broke the windscreen of her car which left her injured due to the impact of the shattered glass, she also said her phones and other valuables were taken and her driver took a hit on his head.

Narrating the incident, Kemi wrote: ''I am in a state of shock! Traumatized!! I haven’t closed my eyes to sleep since yesterday. I also experienced the highly poor insecurity state in Nigeria which has become a norm. No matter how much we scream and cry it always falls on deaf ears of those who govern us even when death is involved.

“My driver and I were attacked by armed robbers at Arepo where I went to film while in traffic on our way back home yesterday, They broke my windscreens, left my whole body with wounds and skin in pains because of the impact of the shattered glass which was forcefully broken while I was in the car, my arm was cut with a cutlass, they took my phones, belongings and ran off! Sadly my driver also took a hit to his head.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Drama As Side Chick And Her Family Members Allegedly Attack Lover
Forum | 3 days ago

Drama As Side Chick And Her Family Members Allegedly Attack Lover's Wife In Borno

Again, Ten Killed As Suspected Fulani Militias Attack Plateau Community
Forum | 4 days ago

Again, Ten Killed As Suspected Fulani Militias Attack Plateau Community

Lady Recounts How Lagos Motorist Bashed Her Car And Still Tried to Woo Her
Forum | 5 days ago

Lady Recounts How Lagos Motorist Bashed Her Car And Still Tried to Woo Her

Korra Obidi Reacts After Ex-Hubby, Justin Dean Claimed She Staged Her Attack For Clout
Forum | 5 days ago

Korra Obidi Reacts After Ex-Hubby, Justin Dean Claimed She Staged Her Attack For Clout