Watford goalkeeper Ben Foster unsure of next move

Forum 1 year ago

Watford goalkeeper Ben Foster unsure of next move

Watford veteran Ben Foster has admitted he does not know where his future lies following the club's relegation to the second-tier.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3bebad990c15a40cf8d4a4d97039700b.jpeg

The English goalkeeper is out of contract at the end of the season.

Writing on Instagram, Foster said: "This season has been rotten. One of the worst in my 20 year career," he wrote. "The toll it's taken on fans, staff and players will take some time to heal, but now's the time to put all our focus on having another top-class Championship season next year to get this brilliant club back up into the big leagues.

"I know a lot of people think that because I walk around with a smile on my face, failure and relegation doesn't bother me, it does, but I also know that as the old man of the team, it's my responsibility to help the younger players recover from setbacks and poor results as quickly as possible.

"I will always hold my head high knowing I've given absolutely everything I've got, both on and off the field to help myself and everyone around me to be a success, I don't know what the future holds for me, but I've gotta say, @watfordfcofficial will always have a special place in my heart."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 2 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

Benzema blames teammates for lack of goals
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Benzema blames teammates for lack of goals

EPL: Full package, he’s aggressive – Ben Foster praises Arsenal star
Forum | 3 weeks ago

EPL: Full package, he’s aggressive – Ben Foster praises Arsenal star

Benedict Cumberbatch and Olivia Colman Join The Roses Cast
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Benedict Cumberbatch and Olivia Colman Join The Roses Cast