Man Utd battle Chelsea, Arsenal for Benfica ace Darwin Nunez

1 week ago

Manchester United chiefs are pushing Benfica to strike terms for Darwin Nunez.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/741786460e6496c110a4efb26bdbd882.jpeg

Record says United are refusing to give up on Nunez, who has put himself on the map with his dazzling displays in Europe's top competition.

Nunez has scored 34 goals across all competitions this season with six of those coming in the Champions League.

Five of his six goals in Europe impressively came against Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Liverpool.

However, United would face stiff competition from a number of top clubs for Nunez's signature.

Fellow Premier League clubs Arsenal and newly mega-rich Newcastle have been linked with a move for the £60million man.

West Ham tried to sign Nunez in the January transfer window but fell short of Benfica's valuation.

And Chelsea, who have a striker crisis with Romelu Lukaku and Timo Werner out of form, are also keeping tabs on Nunez.

Related Forums
Lady Shares Hilarious Experience With A Nigerian Man Who Was On A Call While On A Flight
Forum

Lady Shares Hilarious Experience With A Nigerian Man Who Was On A Call While On A Flight

2 days ago
I
Forum

I'm Off The Market - Rapper, Eva Alordiah Tells Man Who Asked Her Out On A Date

2 days ago
The Red Flags That I Look Out For In A Man - Nigerian OAP, Kemi Smallz Opens Up
Forum

The Red Flags That I Look Out For In A Man - Nigerian OAP, Kemi Smallz Opens Up

2 days ago
Do Not Make Any Man Your Money Machine - General Overseer Who Was Apprehended With Drugs At Lagos Airport Advises Single Ladies
Forum

Do Not Make Any Man Your Money Machine - General Overseer Who Was Apprehended With Drugs At Lagos Airport Advises Single Ladies

2 days ago