Grealish urges Man City teammates to ignore chasing Liverpool

Forum 1 year ago

Grealish urges Man City teammates to ignore chasing Liverpool

Jack Grealish has urged Manchester City to concentrate on themselves as they look secure a fourth Premier League title in five season.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2f901ab00762e713b7e3085461b2135a.jpeg

After Liverpool's draw with Tottenham, the Sky Blues moved three points clear on the table after claiming a 5-0 win over Newcastle United on Sunday.

"From the start, we knew it was going to be a tough game. Mentally there was so much pressure on us. We coped brilliantly with it," he said. "Once two and three went in, our aim was to try and get as much as possible. Five goals is perfect for us.

"We just have to keep concentrated on ourselves. Anything can happen in the Premier League, it's such a tough league. You can go anywhere and drop points.

"We have to keep going and take one game at a time and fingers crossed we can get maximum points from the last three games.

"I'm so confident with my teammates, you have to be. We just have to be ready for each game. Fingers crossed we can end the season highly."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
SPORT 3 hours ago EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 1 hour ago

SPORT 3 hours ago EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 22 hours ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa