I’m Ok With Going To Hell, If I Die - World's Richest Man, Elon Musk

Forum 1 year ago

I’m Ok With Going To Hell, If I Die - World's Richest Man, Elon Musk

World's richest man, Elon Musk has revealed that he will be fine if he dies and goes to hell.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f477c873b6a15a70b8e7f8fc5f42fd1e.jpg

He was reacting to a question by a Twitter user, @Almisehal

He had asked:

"@elonmusk You won’t die before your day Elon.

Anyhow, you are/were a unique figure in this world.

I’m only wondering one thing:

As a genius, haven’t you find out that there is a great creator of this world yet?

If you did, make sure you confess this before your last heart beat.

Bless u Elon Musk"

Reacting, Musk wrote:

"Thank you for the blessing, but I’m ok with going to hell, if that is indeed my destination, since the vast majority of all humans ever born will be there."

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/06e5f95724eef8c41449d4c6641d007e.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’
Forum | 3 days ago

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 3 days ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 3 days ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident