What Happened After I Caught My Boyfriend In Bed With Another Man – Lady

Forum 1 year ago

What Happened After I Caught My Boyfriend In Bed With Another Man – Lady

A Twitter user has revealed how she found out that her boyfriend is bi-s#xual.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b6a8ffd5a076a5b85e55f10fde00a0aa.jpg

The lady identified as Adunni Bay took to the social media platform to share her reaction after bumping into her boyfriend of two years sleeping with his best friend.

She stated that she was totally embarrassed after catching them.

Read a few reactions below;

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f992e4902f491e261952b69ca1c0fa7c.jpg

mide10; ‘I told my man I’m broke and needed 500k This cute man of mine stress-freely sent me 2million naira. Dear God, what did I do to deserve this kind of IMAGINATION

lilostargang; ‘Ashawo dey everywhere even girls dey fear say gay go collect all the boys for this year ??? Make wuna Dey tag all this wuna boyfriend make we Dey shake the table small small ?

fragranceessence; ‘Shebi una think say na we won snatch una bf….. now na their fellow guys Na wa o! Where una Dey see these kind people to date sef?? Omo!! How do bone and bone attract mbok? God epp us abeg ?

kingsleytresh; ‘Sometimes it’s not a lady that’s tryna ruin your marriage/relationship. It’s his fellow man! ???? Why do i feel the second lady is selling Zobo,very cold one"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 9 hours ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 21 hours ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 21 hours ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances

EPL: John Terry predicts positions Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool will finish
Forum | 21 hours ago

EPL: John Terry predicts positions Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool will finish