Ain't The One - Married Pastor Denies Saying He'll Love To Eat Nicki Minaj's Massive Butt

Forum 6 years ago

Ain't The One - Married Pastor Denies Saying He'll Love To Eat Nicki Minaj's Massive Butt

The married Tennessee pastor who got into trouble for dropping a sexually explicit comment on Nicki Minaj's racy photo which had her fans lusting over her, has denied it was him.

William Henry Dewberry III, a pastor at the Church of God in Christ in Memphis, who's listed on Instagram as a 'God Fearing Man and Retired U.S. Soldier,' left the explicit comment on the rapper's Instagram photo she shared weeks ago.

“I’ll love to eat your booty,” he wrote under the photo of the rapper’s massive backside.

Following the backlash, he has received since the inappropriate comment went viral, Dewberry is now pleading with a friend on Facebook,
suggesting the account belongs to an impersonator.

'Saints, I need your help,' Dewberry wrote in the post, which has since been set to private on his page.

'Somebody created a fake Instagram page under my name. I don't know who did this. But, this needs to come down ASAP! May somebody report this IMMEDIATELY! I did not create this. I already have an Instagram page, and this one ain't me!!!!'

One user replied saying, 'How is this fake? You've used this page.'

From the look of things, the pastor's Instagram account has hundreds of followers and seems to have been active since January 2016. Photos seen on the page shows him and his loved ones spending time together.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 3 days ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’
Forum | 6 days ago

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’

Challengers Video Highlights Zendaya’s Chaotic Game of Love & Tennis
Forum | 6 days ago

Challengers Video Highlights Zendaya’s Chaotic Game of Love & Tennis