If I Die Under Mysterious Circumstances, It’s Been Nice Knowin Ya – Elon Musk Shares Disturbing Tweet

Forum 1 year ago

If I Die Under Mysterious Circumstances, It’s Been Nice Knowin Ya – Elon Musk Shares Disturbing Tweet

The world's richest man, Elon Musk has raised concerns after he shared a disturbing tweet about dying under mysterious circumstances.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f77c97c5a13fa6fc3326697fcfbb8c28.jpeg

The Tesla CEO shared the tweet after he alleged that former Russian Deputy PM and Roscosmos Chief, Dmitry Rogozin sent false information to the Russian media about him.

“If I die under mysterious circumstances, it’s been nice knowin ya,” Musk tweeted on Monday morning.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/236e1d0d636591ca2d072ff9ea1b70a7.jpeg

According to the post shared by Musk, Rogozin accused the Tesla boss of supporting fascism in Ukraine amid the ongoing war.

The post alleged that Musk, through his company Starlink, delivered internet services to the Azov battalion and Ukrainian marines through the Pentagon.

“According to our information, the delivery of Starlink equipment was carried out by the pentagon. Elon Musk, thus, is involved in supplying fascist forces in Ukraine with military communication equipment,” the post said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 37 mins ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie
Forum | 8 hours ago

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 2 days ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today