The Heartwarming Moment Junior Pope’s Wife And Friends Surprised Him With Loads Of Gifts On Birthday (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

The Heartwarming Moment Junior Pope’s Wife And Friends Surprised Him With Loads Of Gifts On Birthday (Video)

Popular actor, Junior Pope's wife, Jennifer Awele, alongside some friends took the movie star unawares recently on his birthday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1f65e91e0e78c92e91d7ce18898a8c86.jpeg

They surprised him by storming his shooting location to bless him with loads of gifts and cash.

In the video, the actor who wasn’t aware of the stunt was blindfolded while being led to the spot of merriment.

His wife could also be seen giving him a huge wad of cash while he launched a random spray in excitement.

Expressing profound gratitude, the father of three wrote: (Speechless) How My wife @dopeevents007 @qutejay Pulled Up Yesterday With Few Friends To Surprise Me On My Birthday At A Movie Location Set……

See the post below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Your Friends & Neighbors: Eunice Bae Joins Cast of Jon Hamm-Led Apple Series
Forum | 58 mins ago

Your Friends & Neighbors: Eunice Bae Joins Cast of Jon Hamm-Led Apple Series

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Junior Pope: It’s Time To Prioritise Actors’ Welfare - Actress, Hilda Dokubo Says
Forum | 1 day ago

Junior Pope: It’s Time To Prioritise Actors’ Welfare - Actress, Hilda Dokubo Says