How Bandits Killed Many People, Attacked Zamfara Hospital

Forum 1 year ago

How Bandits Killed Many People, Attacked Zamfara Hospital

According to Daily Trust reports that some bandits have killed at least 40 people in attacks on Sabon Garin Damri and Kalahe villages in Bakura Local Government Area of Zamfara State.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b973197ec42f89f72435d2e61a54f7f1.jpeg

Residents said the criminals arrived at Sabon Garin Damri on dozens of motorcycles, firing at people.

They also attacked a medical facility in the community.

“In Sabon Garin Damri they killed at least 26. There after, the armed criminals moved to Kalahe villages, killing more than 10 persons there. In between these two communities at least 40 bodies were recovered,” a resident identified Aminu Yusuf, said.

Two weeks ago, more than 10 criminals were killed by troops following a gunfight. The troops repelled an attack on Bakura community and were able to seize large herds of cattle rustled by the armed men.

The spokesman of the state police command, SP Muhammad Shehu, could not be reached for comment at the time of filing this report.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Two Officers And Four Soldiers Confirmed Killed by Terrorists in Niger State
Forum | 19 hours ago

Two Officers And Four Soldiers Confirmed Killed by Terrorists in Niger State

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 1 day ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa