Many Nollywood Producers Demand S*x For Roles – Actress, Halima Abubakar Speaks

Forum 1 year ago

Many Nollywood Producers Demand S*x For Roles – Actress, Halima Abubakar Speaks

Halima Abubakar, the Nollywood actress, has spilled the beans about the randy behaviour of some Nollywood filmmakers.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/eef077dec3251499d86c9324d360b2bc.jpg

According to the actress, many Nollywood producers demand s*x before giving actors roles in their movies.

Taking to her Twitter page, the actress wrote, “I left Twitter not Nollywood. I produce my own movies. I no get strength for s*x. Taking a break is necessary.

“I have won all awards, so I won’t be too hungry to ass lick, or belong to a group. Like I said before, I don’t have a filter. I say the truth. I mean that’s me.”(sic)

When asked by a fan, if producers demand s*x before roles are cast in Nollywood, Halima answered affirmatively.

The fan queried, “Serious!! That means it is true that producers do demand s*x from female actresses before casting them in movies. Our sisters are not safe”

Of which she responded, “So many yes.”

Abubakar began acting in 2001 when she played a minor role in Rejected. Her first lead role was in Gangster Paradise.

She is also the CEO of Modehouse Entertainment, a music label and entertainment management company.

Although she was born in Kano, the actress is from Kogi. She attended Ideal Primary School in Kano and studied Sociology at the Bayero University, Kano.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 5 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 22 hours ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 23 hours ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

From Nollywood to iGaming: The Expanding Landscape of Digital Entertainment
Forum | 1 day ago

From Nollywood to iGaming: The Expanding Landscape of Digital Entertainment