Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Spark Marriage Speculations In New Music Video

Forum 1 year ago

Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Spark Marriage Speculations In New Music Video

In a new music video released on Thursday, Rihanna Fenty and ASAP Rocky fuel marriage rumors.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f100b8fb8a92b4ad5ad130ed06bc0528.jpg

The rapper ASAP Rocky has cast Rihanna as the major character in the new video for his song “D.M.B.” The couple is now expecting their first child together.

ASAP Rocky used his gold teeth grills to spell out “marry me” as a proposal to the singer in the romantic video.

A red wedding gown and matching veil adorned Rihanna, who held a bouquet of red roses in her hands as she said “I do.”

Rapper ASAP Rocky is said to have written the song’s lyrics as a statement of his love for Rihanna.

“My angel and my goddess, when my head get clouded/My head get cloudy, my thoughts get cloudy/You’re my soulmate, my Goddess (My soulmate)/And baby (I fell in love with you),” ASAP Rocky rapped in the song.

People threw flower petals upon the newlyweds at the end of the three-minute film, which is what happens when newlyweds are ushered out of their wedding location.

Rihanna didn’t appear pregnant in any of the sequences, leading some to believe the video was shot a year ago.

Since Rihanna and ASAP Rocky haven’t publicly stated that they’re actually married, it’s not clear whether the video was based on fact or was simply an artistic expression.

Rihanna’s ex Chris Brown, who assaulted her in 2009, is the target of one of the song’s most memorable lines. A$AP raps, “I don’t whip my bch, I need my bch.”

On Thursday, the 33-year-old singer and songwriter took to Instagram to announce the premiere of a self-directed music video that she shot in 2013.

‘PROUD 2 ANNOUNCE MY DIRECTORIAL DEBUT D.M.B. VIDEO OUT NOW!!!’ he wrote in a caption.

ASAP Rocky and Rihanna have known one other for a long time and share a Caribbean heritage. Her Diamonds World Tour 2013 began with the rapper as the opening act in the United States. Her 2011 album Talk That Talk included the song “Cockiness,” which he also contributed to.

Both were spotted together many times in early 2020 after Rihanna ended her three-year romance with millionaire lover Hassan Jameel, in January of that year.

ASAP Rocky described his relationship with the Barbadian beauty as “the love of my life” and “my lady” in an interview with GQ magazine in May 2020.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 4 hours ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover
Forum | 5 hours ago

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip
Forum | 15 hours ago

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip