Stop Posting False Information About Me – Portable Blasts Promoter Billique

Forum 1 year ago

Stop Posting False Information About Me – Portable Blasts Promoter Billique

A recent article by Portable criticizes concert promoter Billyque for trying to claim credit for bringing an event to Dubai.
He got the call-out when Portable released a video of him dancing with money from his London gig.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/20a85985d993f289971ef4b67b8aba43.jpg

Billyque advised him to take it easy so he wouldn’t miss his flight in the comment area of the Portable.

That they were going to travel together was the impression he gave

“Sha no miss Dubai flight. Akoi Dubai soon”, he wrote.

That didn’t sit well with the Zazuu singer, so he promptly dispelled the rumors about their relationship.

Portable replied; Are you the one taking me to Dubai? po. That’s how you said when you take me to London I will run. Is it you that beought me to London? It’s @samlarryy taking me to Dubai not you so Stop all this

Dr. Zeh explained to Billy, Billy needs to keep his mouth shut because he’s not the one who’s driving him to Dubai.

Despite Billy’s commitment to pay for the trip to London, Portable was left with the financial burden of the trip on his own.

That’s when Billy was warned to quit trying to gain influence by using his name and instead let Sam Larry take him to Dubai, as they had agreed.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1671db167e2202a2a965bfd33d4669af.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 3 hours ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music

Portable Laments Going Broke Over The No-spray Policy
Forum | 3 hours ago

Portable Laments Going Broke Over The No-spray Policy

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 3 hours ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 7 hours ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians