Uche Elendu, Eniola Badmus, Others React To Beautiful Artwork Photos Of Mercy Johnson Family

Forum 1 year ago

Uche Elendu, Eniola Badmus, Others React To Beautiful Artwork Photos Of Mercy Johnson Family

Mercy Johnson Okojie, a Nigerian actress, has been left speechless by a fan’s artwork depicting her and her family.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9299dc7ac08bd33bd04e21c92476a184.jpg

A beautiful drawing of the actress, her husband, and their children left the actress speechless.

The mother of four took to Instagram to express her gratitude to the fan for her kind gesture.

When she saw the artist’s website, she urged her fans to do the same for their own families.

She captioned the post;  “Thank you for this beauty. It is so awesome and I got lots of tags on it. I love it….. Hey moms and dads, all you have to do is follow him @princeart_international and send pic of your family and he will make a digital painting like this for you. Thanks for all the tags team, I love you too”.

See some reactions below;

Uche Elendu, “I love this”

Eniola Badmus, “My family”

Nuella Njibigbo, “Beautiful”

Georgina Ibeh, “This is so beautiful”

Christabel Egbenya, “So beautiful”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0726e334daa09fedbfff839b60b08c4b.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Amazon: Claims Dwayne Johnson Was 8 Hours Late To Red One Set Are ‘False’
Forum | 1 day ago

Amazon: Claims Dwayne Johnson Was 8 Hours Late To Red One Set Are ‘False’

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun
Forum | 1 day ago

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun

A Family Affair Photos Preview Zac Efron’s Netflix Rom-Com, Release Date Announced
Forum | 2 days ago

A Family Affair Photos Preview Zac Efron’s Netflix Rom-Com, Release Date Announced

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’
Forum | 5 days ago

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’