There Will Be No Peace Until Mazi Is Released – Rita Edochie Speaks Following IPOB’s UK Ban

Forum 1 year ago

There Will Be No Peace Until Mazi Is Released – Rita Edochie Speaks Following IPOB’s UK Ban

Veteran Nollywood actress, Rita Edochie has revealed the only way peace can return to Nigeria.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d5d742ad98e750cdc0fa3d07bb800c03.jpg

The actress said it is only the release of the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu that will bring peace to the country.

She condemned the injustice being meted on Igbos and people from the Southeast.

The 54-year-old actress shared a video of the former Aviation minister, Femi Fani Kayode to make her point.

In her own words; “OUR PROBLEM IS THE ELITES AROUND THEM THAT ARE AFTER THEIR POCKETS ARE NOT READY TO LISTEN . BUT THE QUESTION / GOOD THING IS, ARE THEY LIVING IN PEACE ?

“NO AND THEY CAN NEVER UNTIL THE IGBOS ARE SETTLED, UNTIL MAZI NNAMDI OKWU KANU IS RELEASED AND UNTIL NDI IGBO NA EWERO EZE COMES TOGETHER, AND I ALWAYS SAY IT ,THERE WILL BE NO PEACE IN THIS COUNTRY. WHAT WE ARE FACING TODAY IS JUST A CHILD’S PLAY BECAUSE THE MAIN GAME WILL SHOCK EVERY ONE PARTICULARLY THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE AFTER THEIR POCKETS.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns
Forum | 21 hours ago

Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns

He Bled Neon: Rita Ora Joins Jack O’Connell and Joe Cole in Action Thriller
Forum | 1 day ago

He Bled Neon: Rita Ora Joins Jack O’Connell and Joe Cole in Action Thriller

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up
Forum | 3 days ago

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up