I Have Always Gotten Favours From Women - Nkechi Blessing

Forum 1 year ago

I Have Always Gotten Favours From Women - Nkechi Blessing

Nigerian actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday has disclosed that she has always been opportune to receive favours from women.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6186e251ae2561d864c84c7ab635bd8e.jpeg

The actress, who is currently on a visit to the United States of America, said this during a recent Instagram live with fans.

She said:“People always say I’m bluffing each time I say this, all my life I have always been opportuned to get favors from women. They just take up my matter, like I am in America now and I am in a hotel, one of my friends said why are you in the hotel, I left my key when you said you’d be coming thinking you would be coming to my house and I’m like I’m sorry because I love my space, I have one million and one places to stay in America.”

Nkechi went through an unpleasant breakup and war of words with her ex-lover, Opeyemi David Falegan, a few weeks ago.

In a recent post via her Instagram story, the actress claimed not to be single noting that she has moved on because she had no time to waste.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 4 days ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing

Iyabo Ojo advises women to pray for a mother-in-law like Mohbad’s mother
Forum | 1 week ago

Iyabo Ojo advises women to pray for a mother-in-law like Mohbad’s mother

Land of Women Release Date Set for Eva Longoria’s Apple TV+ Dramedy
Forum | 1 week ago

Land of Women Release Date Set for Eva Longoria’s Apple TV+ Dramedy