Polygamy: It Feels Good Breaking The Internet - Yul Edochie Declares

Forum 1 year ago

Polygamy: It Feels Good Breaking The Internet - Yul Edochie Declares

Yul Edochie, the popular Nigerian actor, has stated that it felt good breaking the Internet after the announcement of his second marriage to actress Judy Austin.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/285992f0a9aea36f818786470413e8db.jpeg

On his Instagram page on Thursday, Edochie stated that he has become the most talked about man on the planet.

The actor had last week caused a stir on the internet when he announced his second marriage, adding that the actress already had a son for him.

The news brought reactions from his family, friends, colleagues, fans, and Nigerians at large.

In his latest Instagram post, the actor noted that he was pleased to be the most talked about man two weeks in a row.

He wrote in Pidgin, “I no go lie. It feels good breaking the internet.

"Most talked about man on the planet. Second week in a row. E dey sweet sha.”

This comes three days after Judy broke her silence on her marriage to Edochie, stating that Nigerians jumped into conclusion following the news.

On Monday, in a video making the rounds on the Internet, Judy noted that jumping into conclusion without hearing from the other party was not the best thing to do.

After Yul made his marriage public, his first wife of 17 years, May, reacted, calling on the judgement of God on both of them.

May, who had four kids with Yul, also unfollowed her husband on Instagram after the news.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Pain Has Made Me Stronger - Yul Edochie Pens Cryptic Note
Forum | 3 days ago

Pain Has Made Me Stronger - Yul Edochie Pens Cryptic Note

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 3 days ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing

BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint, Burn Patrol Vehicle
Forum | 1 week ago

BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint, Burn Patrol Vehicle

Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 week ago

Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie