Post Malone Is Expecting His 1st Child With Longtime Girlfriend

Forum 1 year ago

Post Malone Is Expecting His 1st Child With Longtime Girlfriend

With his long-term partner, Post Malone is expecting their first child together. As he told the “Circles” over text, the rapper conveyed the big news.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/30521a413152d8335716c0edfcdd75ca.jpg

He said; “I’m excited for this next chapter in my life. I’m the happiest I’ve ever been, and for since I could remember I was sad,”

“Time to take care of my body and my family and friends, and spread as much love as we can every day.”

The rapper’s close friends and family gathered over the weekend to celebrate the news, according to reports.

His decision to leave Los Angeles for the quieter streets of Salt Lake City was made clear in a recent interview with Billboard.

He said;

“People wanted me to stay in LA — that’s where the work gets done — but I was fed up. There’s always something to do, and someone always wants something from ya — and I didn’t want to go crazy,”

“The move to Utah has made things a lot better for my mental health. It’s been very, very good,” he continued. “It’s something I had to do because LA was kicking my ass. So it is tough, but it is worth it.”

Post Malone is the stage name of rapper Austin Richard Post, a singer-songwriter from the United States.

For his introspective composition, Malone has been recognized for integrating genres and subgenres of hip hop, R&B, and hip-hop into his music.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 4 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa
Forum | 5 days ago

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie
Forum | 6 days ago

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 1 week ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party