Femi Adebayo, Bisola Badmus, And Other Nollywood Stars React To Bidemi Kosoko’s Video Of Her New Baby

Forum 1 year ago

Femi Adebayo, Bisola Badmus, And Other Nollywood Stars React To Bidemi Kosoko’s Video Of Her New Baby

Bidemi Kosoko, a Nollywood actress, recently posted a video of herself holding her newborn son online.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bc92af0de62b191aa867dac954527db7.jpg

Jide Kosoko, Bidemi’s father, broke the news of his daughter’s birth online. His latest grandchild was born on May 3rd, 2022, in the early hours of the morning.

Thank you so much to Abidek and Bankole for the arrival of Abidek’s daughter this morning, which brings Abidek’s total number of grandkids to seven.” Please join me in expressing gratitude to God and praying for the mother who will never have to witness the pain of childbirth again. Please accept my heartfelt thanks to all of you. Jide Kosoko published an article.

Bidemi Kosoko, ecstatic about the birth of her daughter, posted a video of herself grooving out to a popular praise song on TikTok, along with a thank-you note to God and her coworkers.

In response to the excellent news, celebrities like Bisola Badmus, Tope Alabi, Femi Adebayo, Regina Chukwu and others reacted with beautiful words of love for both mother and daughter.

She captioned the video posted; Thank you Lord for the beautiful bundle of joy added to my family ?

Mama na girl ???

Thanks everyone ???

May we always be celebrated in jesus name ?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 20 hours ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 1 day ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins

Brian Tyree Henry Joins Universal’s New Musical From Pharrell Williams
Forum | 1 day ago

Brian Tyree Henry Joins Universal’s New Musical From Pharrell Williams