Burna Boy Joins The List Of Prominent Musicians Who Have Played The World’s Most Famous Stadium

Forum 1 year ago

Burna Boy Joins The List Of Prominent Musicians Who Have Played The World’s Most Famous Stadium

Burna Boy has joined the ranks of the world’s most famous artists who have performed in New York’s Madison Square Garden, the world’s most famous arena.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/84f033a91663a7b2b5b3ece3a19bdb78.jpg

Burna Boy made history on Thursday, April 28, when he became the first Nigerian artist to perform at New York City’s Madison Square Garden.

There are few music venues as large or as well-known as Madison Square Garden, which can hold more than 20,000 people.

On stage, the singer, who is known for his onstage dynamism, lived up to the moniker “The African Giant” he has given himself.

As a headliner or as a guest performer, Odogwu was the first Nigerian musician to perform in the arena.

The African Giant has joined a massive list of legendary singers who have performed at Madison Square Garden, the likes of Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, John Lennon, Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, The Beatles Madonna, Elton John, Stevie Wonder, The Who, U2, Bruce Springsteen, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and Luke Bryan.

The hashtag #BurnaLiveAtMSG trended on Twitter for two days because of the excitement of his fans.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Brian Tyree Henry Joins Universal’s New Musical From Pharrell Williams
Forum | 9 mins ago

Brian Tyree Henry Joins Universal’s New Musical From Pharrell Williams

Weapons: Julia Garner Joins Cast of Barbarian Director’s New Horror Movie
Forum | 22 mins ago

Weapons: Julia Garner Joins Cast of Barbarian Director’s New Horror Movie

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 hour ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 7 hours ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo