Tonto Dikeh Mocked For Flaunting Her Pants In A Park

2 weeks ago

When Tonto Dikeh and her friends and son went to a park for a day of fun, the mother of one was doing a summersault, and her underwear were clearly visible.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ef7a36f10359775cdb4f68eecf80ba99.png

Below are some of the mockery comments;

doncharlyofficia : You for kuku open am show Camara well na. I go.

nux_cutie : Tonto Baby summersault again I want to check something real quick

emperiordeaner : Seems I see something

adejuma_olamide : I for say make me self enter water but where I go come see this kind food step down

neema_prime : All of you seeing something should look more closely for Nigeria’s problems

officialjethro_ : I know u saw that”.

Related Forums
Those Linking Tonto Dikeh To My House Demolition Are Liars – Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Speaks Up
Forum

Those Linking Tonto Dikeh To My House Demolition Are Liars – Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Speaks Up

1 day ago
Kemi Olunloyo Reacts After Tonto Dikeh Mocked Her Prison Experience After Calling Her A
Forum

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts After Tonto Dikeh Mocked Her Prison Experience After Calling Her A 'Mad Woman' (Video)

3 days ago
Olawepo-hashim, Kebbi First Lady, Bagudu, Tonto Dikeh For 2022 Philanthropy Award
Forum

Olawepo-hashim, Kebbi First Lady, Bagudu, Tonto Dikeh For 2022 Philanthropy Award

1 week ago
House Demolition: I Will Never Sympathize With Kpokpogri - Tonto Dikeh Mocks Ex-Lover
Forum

House Demolition: I Will Never Sympathize With Kpokpogri - Tonto Dikeh Mocks Ex-Lover

1 week ago