Bobby Onofiok Receives Pdp House Of Representatives Clearance Certificate.

Forum 1 year ago

Bobby Onofiok Receives Pdp House Of Representatives Clearance Certificate.

BOBBY ONOFIOK RECEIVES PDP HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.

...lauds screening committee, PDP Akwa Ibom State.

First Media Naija | Uyo | May 3, 2022

The leading aspirant for Oro Federal Constituency race in 2023,
Engr. Bobby Onofiok has applauded the Hon. Bode Ogunmola and Barr. Edwards Odungbesan led screening committee for state house of Assembly, and national Assembly Aspirants from Akwa Ibom State for transparency and peaceful conduct of the just concluded screening exercise.

Bobby Onofiok who has enjoyed wide acceptability towards his National Assembly aspiration, on Tuesday, May 2nd 2022 received his provisional clearance certificate from the People's Democratic Party.

Recall on Wednesday 27th April, the People's Democratic Party at the party secretariat, Attan Offot in Uyo, Akwa ibom state screened aspirants seeking elections into the state house of Assembly, and the National Assembly respectively.

Fielding questions from newsmen shortly after receiving his provisional clearance certificate, the Oro Federal House of representatives hopeful hinted that the exercise was an important and necessary requirements for all the aspirants under the platform of the People's Democratic Party.

Speaking further, Engr. Bobby lauded the leader of the party in the state, His Excellency Governor Udom Emmanuel and the Rt. Hon. Aniekan Akpan led State Executive Committee of the Peoples Democratic Party for allowing a level playing ground for all the aspirants during the exercise, and also, for providing a conducive atmosphere for the success of the screening exercise, while expressing satisfaction on the conduct of the just concluded screening exercise by the party.

The AKISAN president also used the medium to assure the party, PDP, delegates from the five local government areas of Mbo, Oron, Udung Uko, Urueoffong /Oruko, and Okobo of an effective representation if given the mandate to represent the people of Oro ethic nationality in the National Assembly.

"I am assuring my party, the PDP, our delegates, and the people of Oro Federal Constituency that I will bring to bare effective representation,and that in the discharge of my duties Accountability, Accessibility will be my watchword, he maintained''.

Engr. Onofiok has distinguished himself in diverse ways amongst her contemporaries especially in human capital development, grassroots development.

Bobby Onofiok is also a known philanthropists and humanitarian. As a private citizen, he singlehandedly offered scholarship to over 200 indigent students, he has also as a private citizen, provided business support Grants to over 17 Oro young entrepreneurs to set up businesses, today those beneficiaries of the business support are now bread winners in their respective families.

His track records and antecedents can be described as the best fit and suited to represent Oro Federal Constituency in the Nigerian House of Representatives in 2023.

The people's Democratic Party Primary elections for the House of Representatives is scheduled for Friday, 20th May 2022.

#JoinTheWinningTeam
#BobbyWillGetThingsFix
#BobbyWillImproveLives
#BobbyForRepsOron
#FederalHouseOfRepresentatives
#NassAbuja2023

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9b0a764cd260fcf0d819cb91b493e930.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
PDP NWC Backs Damagum As Acting National Chairman
Forum | 2 days ago

PDP NWC Backs Damagum As Acting National Chairman

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders

BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Kill Ruling PDP Secretary In Zamfara State
Forum | 2 days ago

BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Kill Ruling PDP Secretary In Zamfara State

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)
Forum | 3 days ago

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)