2023: Oshomole Makes "U" Turn, Joins Presidential Race

1 week ago

The former APC national chairman declared his intention to join the presidential race on Wednesday.

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKNMAY 04, 2022

Adams Oshiomhole, a former Edo Governor, has declared to contest for the presidential ticket of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The former APC national chairman declared his intention to join the presidential race on Wednesday.

Oshiomhole is joining other APC members including Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo; Minister of Labour and Employment, Chris Ngige; Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi; Minister of State for Education, Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba; Ekiti Governor, Kayode Fayemi and Jigawa Governor, Muhammad Badaru, seeking to replace Buhari in 2023.

Oshiomhole’s media aide, Victor Oshioke, earlier said his principal had been rescheduled for Wednesday after the initial postponement due to short notice given to his supporters.

“The formal declaration of Comrade Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole to contest for the office of President, Federal Republic of Nigeria in the 2023 general election on the platform of the APC which was postponed has now been rescheduled, after extensive consultations, to hold as follows: Date: Wednesday, May 4th 2022. Time 3 pm Prompt.

“Venue: Cyprian Ekwensi Cen

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/500b274149e10d8cb715e6b3c5ea314c.jpg

Related Forums
APC Presidential Primary: Kaduna Delegates Declare Support For Amaechi
Forum

APC Presidential Primary: Kaduna Delegates Declare Support For Amaechi

9 hours ago
Why I Quit Tinubu’s Presidential Campaign —jibrin
Forum

Why I Quit Tinubu’s Presidential Campaign —jibrin

20 hours ago
Fear That Atiku May Pick PDP Ticket Forced APC To Throw Race Open
Forum

Fear That Atiku May Pick PDP Ticket Forced APC To Throw Race Open

1 day ago
Some Ladies Offer To Sleep With Me After Rides – Abuja Taxi Driver Makes Startling Claim
Forum

Some Ladies Offer To Sleep With Me After Rides – Abuja Taxi Driver Makes Startling Claim

1 day ago