Just In: PDP Reschedules Party Primaries

Forum 1 year ago

Just In: PDP Reschedules Party Primaries

The People's Democratic Party ( PDP ) has rescheduled its party primaries across the states.

PDP has earlier fixed the House of Assembly party primaries for 7th, the House of Representatives primaries for 12th, the Senate primaries for 14th, and the governorship primaries for 21st of May respectively.

With the new arrangement, the House of Assembly primaries is now shifted to 14th, the House of Representatives primaries for 20th, the Senate primaries for 21st, and the governorship primaries now fixed for 23rd, all taking place in May.

Meanwhile, Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th May 2022 for Presidential primaries is sacrosanct, as Tuesday, May 31st, is set aside for the presentation of Certificate of Return for the elected party candidates.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/db2c488c67fe03dde7ce19337bf2323b.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 1 day ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

PDP Kicks As Police Officer Kills Businessman In Aba
Forum | 3 days ago

PDP Kicks As Police Officer Kills Businessman In Aba

Why Wike Was Allowed Into PDP National Caucus Meeting - Senate Minority Leader, Moro Speaks
Forum | 3 days ago

Why Wike Was Allowed Into PDP National Caucus Meeting - Senate Minority Leader, Moro Speaks

PDP To Elect New Chairman In August
Forum | 5 days ago

PDP To Elect New Chairman In August