Juventus striker Paulo Dybala agrees terms with Inter Milan; rejects Man Utd

2 weeks ago

Juventus striker Paulo Dybala has agreed terms with Inter Milan.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f02ee5f5991bef33542f6315927d6b71.jpeg

Off contract in June, it was announced earlier this year by Juve that Dybala would leave this summer.

La Gazzetta dello Sport says Dybala always prioritised Inter as his next club and negotiations have since been held.

La Joya listened to offers that arrived, above all from Manchester United and Atletico Madrid, but none convinced the player like Inter did.

Dybala will accept a contract worth €6m-a-year, which is well down on the €10m-a-year he was seeking from Juve to re-sign.

It is the same salary as Nerazzurri senior players such as Lautaro Martinez and Marcelo Brozovic. The agreement will run for four years.

Related Forums
Lady Shares Hilarious Experience With A Nigerian Man Who Was On A Call While On A Flight
Forum

Lady Shares Hilarious Experience With A Nigerian Man Who Was On A Call While On A Flight

2 days ago
I
Forum

I'm Off The Market - Rapper, Eva Alordiah Tells Man Who Asked Her Out On A Date

2 days ago
The Red Flags That I Look Out For In A Man - Nigerian OAP, Kemi Smallz Opens Up
Forum

The Red Flags That I Look Out For In A Man - Nigerian OAP, Kemi Smallz Opens Up

2 days ago
Do Not Make Any Man Your Money Machine - General Overseer Who Was Apprehended With Drugs At Lagos Airport Advises Single Ladies
Forum

Do Not Make Any Man Your Money Machine - General Overseer Who Was Apprehended With Drugs At Lagos Airport Advises Single Ladies

2 days ago