Anthony Joshua Always My Champion - DJ Cuppy Declares

3 weeks ago

Florence Otedola, the London-based Disc jokey aka DJ Cuppy has described Nigerian-born British boxer, Anthony Joshua, as always her Champion.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1432ba1d9cebd662acc9ed61ab3d7573.jpg

She said with or without belts, Joshua will always be her Champion and even her billionaire father, Femi Otedola, can attest to this.

Posting a picture with Joshua on Twitter, she wrote: “So proud of this man! with or without belt, always my champ. Femi knows I got him any days.” 

She added: ”Sometimes, the greatest friendships are the ones you never expected to be in”.

Related Forums
My Diagnosed ADHD And Anxiety Has Gotten The Best Of Me - DJ Cuppy Admits Struggling To Cope With The Academic Standard At Oxford University
Forum

My Diagnosed ADHD And Anxiety Has Gotten The Best Of Me - DJ Cuppy Admits Struggling To Cope With The Academic Standard At Oxford University

6 days ago
Deborah’s Killing: Tambuwal Declares 24-hour Curfew In Sokoto Metropolis
Forum

Deborah’s Killing: Tambuwal Declares 24-hour Curfew In Sokoto Metropolis

1 week ago
Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau
Forum

Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau

1 week ago
Breast Is Best - Seyi Shay Declares As She Shares Breastfeeding Photo Weeks After Welcoming Her First Child
Forum

Breast Is Best - Seyi Shay Declares As She Shares Breastfeeding Photo Weeks After Welcoming Her First Child

1 week ago