For The Sake Of My Children, I’m Giving Up Smoking – Kizz Daniel

Forum 1 year ago

For The Sake Of My Children, I’m Giving Up Smoking – Kizz Daniel

Oluwatobiloba Daniel, better known as Kizz Daniel, is a Nigerian singer who recently announced that he is giving up smoking in honor of his birthday and for the sake of his children.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a157a4b790878f81641ea71b9d2fda78.jpg

In a video posted to his Instagram account on Sunday morning, Kizz Daniel, who was born May 1, 1994, announced that he is no longer a smoker.

As a final word, the father-of-two urged those still struggling with smoking addiction to take his lead.

Kizz Daniel said, “To celebrate my birthday, for the sake of my kids and for those that love me, I quit.

“Those of you still struggling with addiction. It is not cool and it is not good.”

He shared it on IG;  “There is no better way to celebrate my birthday than announcing the arrival of my own Jelani and Jalil.”

During this time, the singer came forward to reveal that her partner had given birth to triplets, but one of them had tragically died just four days after their birth.

Kizz Daniel and his ex-label boss, Emperor Geezy, are said to have resolved their long-running dispute in and out of the courtroom.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 day ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello

Driver Arrested For Cramming 15 Children Into A Car In Lagos
Forum | 4 days ago

Driver Arrested For Cramming 15 Children Into A Car In Lagos

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 5 days ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

Butterfly Cast: Korean TV Stars & More Join Daniel Dae Kim Thriller Series
Forum | 5 days ago

Butterfly Cast: Korean TV Stars & More Join Daniel Dae Kim Thriller Series