Nollywood Actress, Omoni Oboli Explains Her Global Success Secrets

Forum 1 year ago

Nollywood Actress, Omoni Oboli Explains Her Global Success Secrets

A seasoned Nollywood actress and producer, Omoni Oboli has reassured Nigerian youths and those who look up to her that they may succeed in life if they work hard enough.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/661380ff50ab1a7e179eb70ff725fda9.jpg

Despite not being born into a wealthy family, the mother of three has made a reputation for herself in the Nigerian entertainment business and around the world despite not being born into a wealthy family.

Someone had told her she didn’t have to work hard because she was famous all around the world.

She said; “Someone said I’m already made so why work so hard…I say I’m working to leave a legacy for my kids and other young people especially of African descent. If a girl like me who wasn’t born with a silver spoon can succeed globally, everyone can!  We are not here to look pretty.”

People who exult in the misfortune of others are engaging in witchcraft, according to Oboli.

While sharing a post asking for “identify something that many people like but can’t tolerate,” Oboli made this statement.
Witchcraft, according to the actress, is reveling in the misfortune of others.

She wrote;  “Hmmm…witchcraft! And that’s specifically people who rejoice at other people’s misfortune. That’s the highest form of witchcraft.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 20 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 1 day ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

From Nollywood to iGaming: The Expanding Landscape of Digital Entertainment
Forum | 2 days ago

From Nollywood to iGaming: The Expanding Landscape of Digital Entertainment