Heavily Pregnant Rihanna Honored With A Statue At Met Gala 2022 (Video)

2 weeks ago

The Metropolitan Museum of Art paid historic tribute to heavily pregnant singer, Rihanna at the just-concluded Met Gala 2022.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/df51615cd0244f8ef55ed22baa7676f2.jpeg

Rihanna, who is expecting her first child with rapper-boyfriend A$AP Rocky, could not attend the Met Gala this year but she still managed to steal the show on the fashion’s biggest night.

The Metropolitan Museum of Art got a marble statue made in Rihanna's honor.

The singer took to Instagram to thank the museum for the tribute.

Sharing a video of the statue given pride of place at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, she wrote: "Shut down the met in marble! what’s more gilded than that? Lol! Thank you for this historic tribute! y’all bad for this one."

Watch The Video Below;

Related Forums
Rihanna And A$AP Rocky
Forum

Rihanna And A$AP Rocky's Baby Boy Already A Billionaire

3 days ago
Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Welcome Baby Boy
Forum

Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Welcome Baby Boy

3 days ago
Until I Met You I Thought Soulmate Was Just A Myth - Actress Rosy Meurer Tells Husband Olakunle Churchill
Forum

Until I Met You I Thought Soulmate Was Just A Myth - Actress Rosy Meurer Tells Husband Olakunle Churchill

1 week ago
Police Arrest Man For Alleged R*pe And Blackmail Of 16-year-old Girl He Met On Facebook
Forum

Police Arrest Man For Alleged R*pe And Blackmail Of 16-year-old Girl He Met On Facebook

2 weeks ago