I Can't Believe I'm This Loved - Judy Austin Muoghalu Reacts To Backlash After Marriage To Yul Edochie (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

I Can't Believe I'm This Loved - Judy Austin Muoghalu Reacts To Backlash After Marriage To Yul Edochie (Video)

Nigerian actress, Judy Austin Muoghalu, who recently married Yul Edochie, has said that she is considering telling her story because there is no smoke without fire.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/222bc0ab00bd943f3a86ea4582eca0b2.jpeg

The second wife to Yul Edochie released a video to thank her fans for their love.

According to her, the love she has received in recent times has been massive. She added that she can't believe she's this loved.

She then revealed that she is wondering whether to tell her story or not.

She said: "There's this saying that there is no smoke without fire and it takes two to tango, but most times in Nigeria, we don't have that kind of patience to hear..."

Watch The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 5 hours ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 21 hours ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 1 day ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi