"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Why My Marriage Crashed - Korra Obidi Finally Opens Up

Forum 2 years ago

Why My Marriage Crashed - Korra Obidi Finally Opens Up

Nigerian dancer, Korra Obidi has finally opened up on what made her marriage to American, Justin Dean crash.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c2a2e68c612999c7f15da09d13daa158.jpg

Recall that her marriage ended in March, a few weeks after they welcomed their second child together.

Dean had accused Obidi of infidelity, narcissism, and unaccountability.

In Instagram live session with her sister, the entertainer said trouble started when her ex-husband began to complain about the amount of time she spends on social media.

The 27-year-old said the situation became worse after her social media page was monetised, adding that Dean believes her money belongs to him.

“I’m gonna divulge some personal details because you’re my blood sister. There has been a constant problem every day with my time on social media up until it started to pay,” she said.

“When the money started coming in it now became go go go, my student loans and that was starting to become my day right.

“But before it started to pay I was being called all sorts of names. When the money starts to come they want to claim ownership of it. Like you’re their property so the money is theirs as well.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Fireboy DML opens up on why he now smokes despite singing against it
Forum | 1 day ago

Fireboy DML opens up on why he now smokes despite singing against it

Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes Box Office Opens Second Best in the Franchise
Forum | 3 days ago

Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes Box Office Opens Second Best in the Franchise

Transfer: It’s right path to follow – Transfer guru opens up on Osimhen’s next move
Forum | 6 days ago

Transfer: It’s right path to follow – Transfer guru opens up on Osimhen’s next move

Wofai Fada drops romantic video with husband amid in-laws’ marriage disapproval
Forum | 1 week ago

Wofai Fada drops romantic video with husband amid in-laws’ marriage disapproval