Burna Boy Is A Better Afrobeat Artist Than Jay-Z - Tayo Faniran

Forum 1 year ago

Burna Boy Is A Better Afrobeat Artist Than Jay-Z - Tayo Faniran

Ex-Big Brother Africa housemate, Tayo Faniran has opined that Nigerian singer, BurnaBoy is a better Afrobeat artiste than Jay-Z as a rapper.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/162e6c1c027b4819866783ad9e53a97f.jpeg
The actor and reality TV star shared this opinion following the hugely successful outing BurnaBoy had at Madison Square Garden, New York.

“Burna Boy is a better Afrobeat artist than Jay-Z as a rapper they just are so scared to celebrate him as much as he deserves”,
 he wrote.

Tayo Faniran also uploaded a video of a Burna Boy performance he saw in 2019 that had a profound impact on his life.

He Wrote:

“29th of August 2019,I was present at this Burnaboys live show in Hollywood Los Angeles,and something changed in my life (part of the major reasons I relocated to Lagos,but that’s a story for another day ),

I started screaming in that hall, I’M A NIGERIAN TOO ✊?,but instead of every Nigerian to be shouting Burna! Burna! today,they would rather pretend to be distracted by a fu*ken Polygamy bullshit story ?,I shake my head in Portuguese.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City