Eid-el-fitr: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Congratulates Muslims

Forum 2 years ago

Eid-el-fitr: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Congratulates Muslims

EID-EL-FITR: GOVERNOR ABUBAKAR SANI BELLO CONGRATULATES MUSLIMS

***RE-ASSURES CITIZENS OF HIS COMMITMENT TO ENDING TERRORISM IN THE STATE 

Niger State Governor and Chairman North Central Governors Forum NCGF,
Abubakar Sani Bello has congratulated Muslim Faithful all over the world on the successful completion of this year's (2022) Ramadan fast and the Eid-el-Fitr celebration.

The Governor in a statement said the Eid -el-Fitr celebration is a period of love, tolerance and good will to all.

While urging the muslim ummah to continue in their prayers for peace and development of the state and the nation in general, Governor Sani Bello also implored them to sustain the lessons of Ramadan beyond the period for a better society

"I congratulate Muslims in Nigeria and around the world on the successful completion of the annual spiritual exercise of fasting, supplications and helping the needy in accordance with the teachings of the Qur’an and the Hadith
",  he said.

The Governor used the opportunity to re-assure all citizens of his commitment to making sure that insecurity becomes a thing of the past in the state.

He observed that significant successes have been recorded in the fight against terrorism in the state and pledged that  the state will continue to relentlessly work closely with all security agencies, for an enduring peace in the state.

Mary Noel- Berje
Chief Press Secretary to 
the Governor of Niger State

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Cross River Governor Announces New Minimum Wage for Workers
Forum | 1 day ago

Cross River Governor Announces New Minimum Wage for Workers

Why I Approved N70,000 Minimum Wage – Governor Obaseki
Forum | 1 day ago

Why I Approved N70,000 Minimum Wage – Governor Obaseki

Follow Due Process in Prosecuting Yahaya Bello – Actor Segun Arinze urges EFCC
Forum | 1 day ago

Follow Due Process in Prosecuting Yahaya Bello – Actor Segun Arinze urges EFCC

Three Bandit Leaders Neutralized As NAF Airstrikes Hit Bello Turji’s Camp In Sokoto
Forum | 3 days ago

Three Bandit Leaders Neutralized As NAF Airstrikes Hit Bello Turji’s Camp In Sokoto